Long Range UHF RFID Reader is an important way to read information and input information. Automatic identification technology has been developed in recent years. Now it is a new high technology which includes barcode technology, magnetic strip (card) technology, RF technology, optical character recognition technology, and biological recognition, distance Card Reader and etc.
In normal case, UHF RFID tags need less power than the reader which needs to have high receiving sensitivity. In certain system, the transmit path and receive path are independent of each other in the reader, especially when the uplink and downlink have different frequency.
Technically, different applications can choose different transmit power. However, there are regulations that need to be met. Usually the RF power 100mW~500mW is suitable for all kinds of RFID distance reader system. In different regions and areas, the reader has to follow different regulations.
Cottonwood distance reader has many advantages such as: compatibility with different protocols, high reading speed multi-tags reading, linearly polarized antenna, waterproof appearance designing and etc. It can be widely used in RFID systems, and is very friendly to further development based on it.
- Logistics and warehouse management: Management of goods flow and storage, and mail, package, luggage transportation and etc.
- Intelligent parking management：Parking management and charge automation.
- Production-line management: Identification of production process points.
- Product anti-counterfeiting detection: the write protection from tag’s internal memory can be used to detect the products’ authenticity
- Other application: widely used in club management, libraries, student status, consumption management, swimming pool management and etc.
- When the UHF RFID reader is powered on and connected to PC, it can be identified by the PC software. It means the reader is working normally. When the tag is close to the reader, the PC software will show signal strength and tag ID. This RFID reader can identify many tag IDs at the same time.
- This UHF RFID reader uses RF energy harvest to read tag data. Keep it far away from metal when use it. If it closes to the metal, the RF wave will be absorbed by it which can shorten the distance of card reading. The installation position should be away from the equipment like motor, transformer and etc, to reduce the effect on the reader.
- According to the actual needs, this UHF RFID reader can be with the most suitable directional antenna with appropriate gain (5.5dBi, 8dBi and etc) to achieve the best performance.
- There are two different interfaces: TTL UART and USB.
Recommended Wall Adapter:
|Working Frequency||China standard (920~925MHz), American standard (902~928MHz), European standard (865~868MHz) , 840MHz~960MHz working frequency|
|Protocol||ISO18000-6C (EPC GEN2), compatible ISO18000-6A/B|
|Antenna gain||5dBi or 8dBi directional antenna|
|RF power||MAX 20dBm|
|Card reading distance||Passive tags identification distance adjusting range：1 to 6 meters|
|Card reading time||Reading time of multi-tags 64 bit ID <6ms|
|Modulation mode||ASK or PR-ASK|
|Supporting interface||High speed USB or TTL Uart (RS232) communicate with PC applications|
|Power Supply||DC＋5.0V 2A; +5.5V optional|
|Read indicator||Can be programmed. GPIO output can be set|
|Working temperature||－20 degree C +80 degree C|
|Storage temperature||－40 degree C to +125 degree C|
|Working humidity||20% to 95 % (No condensation)|
UART TTL Interface: