When we want to design pcDuino into a real product, we often come into situation where the system can only provide a single voltage, for example, 24V. This DC to DC step down module addresses the problem by allowing a single external system power supply.
- Input voltage range: 8V-30V
- Output voltage: 5V (The module has a pin to connect to an external resistor to adjust the output voltage]
- Maximum output: 5A (Please use a heatsink when it will need to contentiously provide 4A and above current.
- VIN+: The positive terminal for external input power supply
- VIN-: The ground terminal for external input power supply
- VOUT+: The positive terminal for output power supply
- VOUT-: The ground terminal for output power supply
- Adj: Pin used to adjust the output voltage