The dust sensor module DSM501 is a compact sized particle density sensor.
* Quantitative particle density measurement with the principle of particle counter.
* Fine particles of bigger than one micron could be detected with high sensitivity.
* Inside heater induces air inflow to the module.
* One control contact and two output contacts
- Supply voltage : DC5V±10%
- Power consumption : 90mA
- Operating temperature range : -10~ +65 C
- Operating humidity range : 95%RH or less (without dew condensation)
- Recommend storage condition : -20~ +80C
- Dimension : W59 * H45 * D20 (mm)
- Detectable particle size : approx. 1? (minimum)
- Detectable range of concentration : 0 ~ 1.4?/?
- Output signal : PWM (pulse width modulation)
- Time for stabilization : 1 minute after power turned on
- Sensor characteristics : To be maintained in between the upper limit and lower limit of the standard dust sensor unit