GPS Bee, a SKM58 breakout that adds a Xbee compatible footprint for SKM58.
The SKM58 Series with embedded GPS antenna enables high performance navigation in the most stringent applications and solid fix even in harsh GPS visibility environments.
It is based on the high performance features of the MediaTek 3329 single-chip architecture, Its –165dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage into place like urban canyons and dense foliage environment where the GPS was not possible before. The 6-pin UART connector design is the easiest and convenient solution to be embedded in a portable device and receiver like PND, GPS mouse, car holder, personal locator, speed camera detector and vehicle locator.
- LBS (Location Based Service)
- Vehicle navigation system
- PND (Portable Navigation Device)
- GPS mouse and Bluetooth GPS receiver
- Timing application
- Ultra high sensitivity: -165dBm
- 22 tracking/66 acquisition-channel receiver
- WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN support
- AGPS support
- NMEA protocols (default speed: 9600bps)
- One serial port
- Embedded patch antenna 12*12*4 mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85℃
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)
- Tiny form factor ：20.5mm x12.8mm x 7.8mm