The DAC is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi model A and B (release 2 with the P5 connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- Compatible with Raspberry
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Flexible configuration options for output connectors
- Easy to build: Comes as a pre-fabricated kit that includes all needed components. On Raspberry Pi Model A and B, you only have to solder a small connector. Make sure that your board features the P5 connector, some very old board don’t have it.
Are you looking for a solution that does not need soldering? In this case, you can use our HiFi DAC with the new Raspberry Pi model B+.