The pcDuino4 Nano is an Allwinner H3 based ARM board. It is only two thirds the size of the Raspberry Pi. It is open source. It works with Ubuntu MATE, Debian and etc. The pcDuino4 Nano uses the Allwinner H3 Soc. It integrates Ethernet, IR receiver, video/audio output and supports HDMI and AVOUT. It can be powered via the MicroUSB port In such a small board it still integrates rich interfaces and ports. Besides the popular HDMI, Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-OTG, DVP camera interface and AVOUT (audio and video) it has an onboard Microphone, IR receiver, a serial debug port and a Raspberry Pi compatible 40 pin GPIO pin header.
- SoC – Allwinner H3 quad core Cortex A7 @ 1.2 GHz with an ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU up to 600 MHz
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage – micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI and 3.5mm jack for CVBS (composite + stereo audio)
- Connectivity -10/100M Ethernet
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Camera – DVP Interface
- Expansions – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, GPIOs, etc…
- Debugging – 4-pin header for serial console
- Misc – Power and reset buttons; 2x LEDs; IR receiver; on-board microphone.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port; 4.7V ~ 5.6V via VDD pin on “Raspberry Pi” header.
- Dimensions – 64 x 50mm (Orange Pi One dimensions: 69mm × 48mm)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed