This is a Raspberry Pi B+ to Arduino Uno interface adapter HAT for Raspberry Pi B+/respberry Pi 2. By Installing this hat on Raspberry Pi B+/respberry Pi 2, the tremendous number of Arduino shields can be used on Raspberry Pi B+/respberry Pi 2.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno, Leonardo
- Comes with Xbee interface, so that different types of Xbee modules can be used
- Comes with USB to UART circuits, which can be used to do serial port debug and configure the Xbee
- Comes with interfaces for sensors
- Comes with ADC, 10 bits, 38KSPS, 11 Channels, (6 of them for Arduino headers, and 5 for other sensors)
- Comes with RTC
Explainations of circuits:
1. Arduino headers
2. ICSP Headers
3. Xbee headers
4. Sensors headers
5. Headers for Raspberry Pi B+/respberry Pi 2
6. USB to UART headers
7. TLC1543: ADC chipset
8. PCF8563: RTC chipset
10. 32.768KHz crystal: crystal for RTC
11. Power indicator LED
12. Xbee status LED
13. Reset buttons for Xbee and Arduino headers
14. EASYLINK button for Xbee
15. Cell battery socoket for RTC: CR1220
16. Reference voltage selection for TLC1543
17. Jumper for RTC
18. UART jumpers:
If P_RX->CP_TX and P_TX->CP_RX: USB TO UART connected to serial port of Raspberry Pi B+/respberry Pi 2
If XB_RX->CP_TX and XB_TX->CP_RX: USB to UART connected to serial port of Xbee
If XB_RX->P_TX and XB_TX ->P_RX: serial port of Xbee connected to serial port of Raspberry Pi B+/respberry Pi 2
19. ADC jumpers:
Short headers 2 and 3: The A0-A5 of Arduino are used for ADC inputs.
Short headers 1 and 2: The A0-A5 of Arduino are used for digital inputs.
20. I2C jumpers:
When installed, A4 and A5 of Arduno are used for I2C control pins (the ADC selection jumpers for A4 and A5 need to be left floating.)
21. SPI jumpers:
Short headers 1 and 2, D11-D13 of Arduino are used for SPI pins (by default).
Short headers 2 and 3, D11-D13 of Arduino are used for digital pins.