It is the LCD screen with USB touch driver just for pcDuino.
- Voltage: 12V DC rated at 2A.
- Power: 6-7W.
- Format: PAL/NTSC
- Video Input: 2 channels, AV/VGA/HDMI
- HDMI Input: HDMI V1.2
- VGA Input: Physical resolution: 800X480, it can support 620x480 to 1600x1200
- USB touch screen
- Display Size: 7"
- Size: 165.0 (W) x 100.0 (H) x 5 (D) mm
- Active Size: 154.08 (H) x 85.92 (V) mm
- Resolution: 800 x 3 (RGB) x 480
- Pitch: 0.05 (W) x 0.15 (H) mm
- View Angle: L70°R70°U50°D60
- Material: TFT
- Number of Colors: 262K
- Contrast: 500:1
- Response Time: 20 ms
- Brightness: 220 cd/m2
Color 7 inch touch screen
Posted by Unknown on 24th Jan 2015
This LCD unit has a very limited use! It is not really portable or at least not very convienint to carry around. So a regular touch screen monitor is probably much better. It does work though the instruction for adding drivers to get the touch function is very poor.