Spruce -LinkSprite STM32 ARM cortex board can be used with OpenJTAG and is compatible with mini ARM cortex-M3 board . It can be used in GCC+Eclipse+openocd+openJtag and Arduino enviroment! When used in Arduino enviroment, it is compatible with Maple.
Spruce has Arduino compatible shield pins, all the Arduino shields can be used on LinkSprite STM32 cortex board. Arduino similar IDE can be used to download Arduino code to Spruce board.
- CPU: STM32F103VET6, TQFP 100 pins FLASH:512K BYTES, SRAM:64KBYTES
- 1 JTAG debug interface
- 1 power LED indicattor (Green), 1 status LED (Blue)
- 1 RS232 port, Need crossover cable to talk to PC
- Support 3 pin ISP
- 1 USB2.0 SLAVE port
- 1 Micro SD(TF) slot, uses SDIO
- 1 SPI interfaced AT45DB161D(2M BYTES) serial FLASH
- 1 functional botton
- 1 RTC battery socket
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet port
- All unused GPIO pins are connected to external headers.
- LCD NOT INCLUDED
Arduino IDE Enviroment
In Arduino IDE enviroment, it is fully compatible with maple, and all arduino shield. The bootloader is flashed through RS232 port, and the arduino program is downloaded frm USB port. The driver of the USB port can be found at the maple IDE, which can be downloaded from the maple IDE version for Spruce.
- Quick Start -- Spruce Arduino Bootloader Upload
- Arduino IDE
- IDE and bootloader source files
Spruce also supports development using GCC+Eclipse+OpenOCD+OpenJTAG.
- Eclipse Enviroment Setup and User Guide
- Tools download
- OpenJTAG on Spruce board
- Sample project files
- Schematics of the TFT LCD
- Spruce used to control linksprite robotics platform