- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Shop by Category
- Project Case
- RK3288 MINI PC
- Arduino Shields
- Arduino Kits
- Breakout Boards
- Gadget Factory
- Home Automation
- Linker Kit
- Raspberry Pi
Bought something you don’t need anymore?
Products that have not been opened/programmed/plugged in/otherwise used can be returned for a refund for any reason within 90 days. Please read the following guidelines, then email email@example.com to set up your return before shipping it back to us.
General Return Guidelines
- All return shipments must include an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number (which you will get from Tech Support). Any return sent without an RMA number will be returned to you.
- All returns must include any accessories, manuals, documentation, etc. that shipped with the product.
- Returns may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including transit times.
- Returns from orders older than 90 days are eligible for replacement or store credit only. They are not eligible for a refund.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a manufacturer error.
- Some products are not eligible for a return for refund. These include, but are not limited to, custom configured products, older version releases, and ding-and-dent items.
- We are not able to process returns for items purchased from a LinkSprite Distributor. Please contact the store you originally purchased from to arrange a return.
- In the event that we need to send you a replacement, return shipping will only cover delivery of the replacement part. You may not add additional purchases on top of a replacement shipment.
Product you bought does not work right?
If your item is defective, malfunctioning, or modified in some way, we would be happy to attempt to resolve your issue. Technical issues can often be resolved without the need to ship things back to us. If determined to be necessary, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return it for you.
When you email email@example.com or call support line 720-282-9838 be sure to include your order number, a description of your issue, and how you have used and/or modified the item. Please be aware of the following with regard to modified returns:
- Eligibility for return of modified items is determined on a case-by-case basis; we can not guarantee their eligibility unless it is proven that the issue is related to a manufacturing defect.
- If the item has been soldered to please do not remove, desolder, or otherwise modify any connected items before contacting Tech Support. Often times removing headers or wires from a board can do more damage.
- We reserve the right to limit support, and deny returns on items that were purchased over a year ago, or that are old version releases.
Product damaged in shipment?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org right away. Include a description of the damages, and pictures if at all possible. This information is very helpful to us in assessing how we package our orders and helps prevent similar problems in the future. We’ll get replacements for the damaged goods out to you right away.
Our returning address is LinkSprite, 1067 S. Hover St, E-186, Longmont, CO 80501.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS), and UPS.
UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes. If your shipping address is a PO Box, please select a USPS or Economy option or your package will be returned to us at your expense.
All Domestic orders are shipped “Signature Not Required” by default, however, the shipping company may decide to require a signature depending on the value or destination. If you want your order to be sent with a signature required, please make a such a note when you place the order. If a “Signature Not Required” package is left at the door, but isn’t there when you get home, neither LinkSprite nor the shipping company can be held responsible.
International shipments signature requirements vary by carrier and destination. If you have questions regarding your particular shipment, contact email@example.com.
We cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages. We will file claims for those that are insured. Please contact us directly to initiate a claim.
We fill all in-stock orders as soon as possible. Commom processing time is 1 to 2 business days, but it may take up to 5 business days. For express shipment, we will try our best to fill your order in 1 business day but it is not guanranteed.
Once your order is ready to ship, a Shipping Confirmation email, with tracking information if applicable, will be sent.
Business Days and Hours
Our business days are Monday-Friday, office hours are 9AM-5PM, Mountain Time.
Oour office are closed on weekend, and the following holidays: New Year Day, Martin Luther King Day, President Day, Memorial Day, Independent Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, the day after Christmas Day, New Year Eve. Orders place on weekend and holidays will be procesed on the next business day.
All demestic orders for $99+ worth of goods will have the option of free shipping by the least expensive method available, typically USPS First Class. Please note this offer is for USA only.
Please note that International First Class usually takes 2 weeks, and may take up to 4 weeks. If you do not receive your package in 4 weeks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim a loss.
For an estimate before checkout, please add the items you intend to order to your cart, then click “calculate shipping” from the Shopping Cart page. This will provide a list of estimates for the shipping methods available to your selected destination.
If you have an UPS account, you may choose to use it to cover the shipping charges for your order. To do so, enter your account number in the appropriate field during checkout. Please note: Your contracted rates may vary greatly from ours. The shipping estimate you see at checkout has no relation to what you will eventually be billed. Please do not enter your UPS account number unless you are absolutely certain you want to ship on your own account instead of ours.
We are here to help! We want to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your experience at LinkSprite. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to ask. We will do our best to resolve your matter.