UART to WiFi (NOT including antenna)
Support UART serial data interface, four baud rate: 19200/38400/57600/115200 bps
Wireless data rates support the 802.11b standard, the maximum rate is 11M bps.
Integrate the functions of 802.11 MAC protocol software
- Support the STA applications in the infrastructure network
- Support the OPEN/WEP mode authentication
- Support the WEP64/WEP128/CCMP/WPI data encryption transmission in the shared key mode
Support automatic networking mode and manula networking mode
- In the automatic networking mode, the module can automatically scan the target network, and automatically connect when disconnected.
- In the manual networking mode, operation of connection and disconnection is done manually. This supports a flexible requirement.
Support network data transmission in TAW/USP/TCP
COnfiguration of the parameters through user serial.
Posted by Rinaldo on 12th Nov 2013
My order number is #176 and order date 4th november. My product is UART TO WIFI. I received the product today and found it was damaged. But to make sure I had connected once and found that it is not working. The package was so thin that it could be damaged while shipping.I have photographed the product before opening.
I have to use this product for my project which is due next week. I never expected this would happen. I want you to resolve it to me as soon as possible. Please do the needful as it is very important for my project.