Spring based vibration sensor module of Linker Kit uses a spring based sensor. When there is vibration, it will output a digital signal.
Spring Based Vibration Sensor
SW-18010P series are spring type, no directional vibration sensor trigger switch, any angle can trigger.
Switch is open circuit OFF-state , when it is static, when external force to touch and corresponding vibration, or movement speed achieve adequate (partial) centrifugal force, conductive pick feet will produce instant conductivity is instant ON-state, when external force disappear, switch back to open circuit OFF-state.
Switch have the identification P at the bottom, for completely airtight;
In the normal,switch life can reach 20,0000 cycles lifespan
This series Switches have trigger high sensitivity
- Voltage: <12V
- Current: <20mA
- Conductive time: 2ms
- Closed resistance: <30 ohm
- Open resistance: >10M ohm
- Temperature range: Storage: -40°C to 80°C, Operating: -40°C to 80°C
- Pull force of terminal: 500gf for 1 minute
- Humidity: 95% RH, 40°C for 96 hours
- Operating lifespan: 100,000 cycles